Quality Assurance Engineer
ENGINEERING, FULL TIME, REMOTE EUROPE
BuzzCast is an enterprise-scale, managed virtual event platform, capable of standing up muti-track, multi-day events all in 1080p video. Events have their pick of features like chat, video lounges, booths, private messaging, speaker and directory services, presentations, polls, Q&A, VOD, attendee leaderboards, content libraries, and more.
What Do You Need?
- Manual testing on many devices and multiple resolutions and multiple screen sizes: Mac, Windows, iPhone, Android, Tablets
- Be fast! Our team moves on light speed, and you must keep the pace
- Preferable on European time zone
- Good communication skills
- English fluency
Nice to Haves…
- Experience with video streaming testing
- UI automation testing
- Experience with Load testing
- Expertise in stress testing and any other types of testing
- Python development skills
What Will You Do?
- We are interested in someone who can reveal the weak points of our platform and help us build a rock-solid product
- Write and execute test plans
- Functional testing
- End-to-end testing
- Test automation
- Write JIRA tickets
- Document work and contribute to a product knowledgebase